Friday, August 22, 2008

Silly Man

7-6-08



I can feel like I can feel and hear
The air as it leaves my nose
I can catch myself doing something
And know damn well that I knew I was going to do it
(Like ogling the crack in the ass of the girl up front
Content to be knowing that I know was sup)

There is a (…) strange and different weave of my love
Jaunting along,
Floating w/ me
Of means not selfish conceited concerns the way it seems
Knowing my love is right behind me
I behold it, it is beauty

I feel and hear like I can see every prayer is heard on Sunday
You, of
What can I accuse of you?

(in case you were wondering how fast we’re going…
We could be going 85…I dunno)

We know, it seems like a mistake
To even think that there are mistakes
Like treason’ believing foes from vast vapid, rapid, opinions
Form, conspire and deliver the end times
Insipid plots and attacks
Republicans democrats
There will be no re-trials denies, covered-up resistance
No-one in our country should be proclaimed a “public nuisance”
All I can read is distress and bereavement listings

i fear my sadness has gone
I don’t feel self-conscious I feel awake
Paranoia and phone rings you
Death called you and you are the same

No comments: